Prop 8: Do Unto Others As You Would Have Done Unto You
I know, I know. Olbermann again. Whenever something worth commenting on has happened lately, I have been lazy and instead of writing my own thoughts and comments I have deferred instead to the words of Keith Olbermann. Mainly it is because whatever Special Comment of his I happen to post here happens to say more or less what I think but was written much better than I could ever hope to write it (translation: I'm lazy, a bad writer and have no time.)


The passing of Prop 8 in California only spurred one thought from me: WTF?


That is all the writing genius I could muster through my impatience with conservatives, the LDS Church, and anyone else who wants to continue to strip rights away from other people who are not like them. I respect others' beliefs and do not like to have others force their beliefs on me or anyone else.


Do unto others as you would have done unto you.


With those words, I give you this very heartfelt, beautfully written Special Comment by Keith Olbermann, from last night's Countdown.


1 Response
  1. Plaidlobster Says:

    The first time I heard this, I almost cried! He is so passionate about it, and I appreicate it. I'm glad you posted this! I considered it but I totally forgot. Thanks for your support!