Ok, that's it. I'm mad.
I have been planning on a special post for next Thursday, but something happened at the Republican National Convention last night that demands I mention it now.


This post will be expanded later today when I am not sequencing DNA on the other screen, but for right now, THE RNC CAN GO TO HELL.


UPDATE: I apologize for leaving you hanging, I have been figuring out how to word my explanation without taking away from the therapeutic post I have planned for Thursday. Until then, and in explanation for my anger, I defer to the anchor who covered 9/11 from the streets of Manhattan for 40 days straight:


1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    ok...i kind of doubt I'm the only one confuzzled by this post....the RNC annoying you was pretty darn likely....but how miss jenny...how