Keith Olbermann -- Special Comment
I watch Countdown with Keith Olbermann on MSNBC on a regular basis because he is extremely intelligent, thinks fast and is actually pretty darn handsome. His show is not for the weak at heart, the ulta right wing Republican or anyone who is easily angered. However, his recent 10 minute Special Comment diatribe on McCain's recent campaign blunders was so sharp and so honest that I wanted to share it. Watch at your own risk, my dear Republican friends. (Go Obama!)


2 Responses
  1. Cammie Says:

    Do you even think is it for the slightly republican? I know many a people who would die if they knew their "beloved Bush" (GAG!) was such a great target for Olbermann's quick wit.


  2. jenny l p Says:

    That is true, I stand corrected. Forget the right-wing nutjobs, anyone right of center would find Countdown morally reprehensible.