25 Random Things For The Loss...

1. I have been licked by a 850-lb grizzly bear.

2. I have been privy to Classified information three times in my life.

3. I have literally saved the life of the same person three times. The second time his BAC was .54.

4. I used to be a drummer. I was in the jazz band, drumline, marching band, orchestra, everything.

5. I have interviewed at Dugway Proving Grounds twice.

6. The gap between my front teeth is because I was "an abnormally coordinated" child.

7. I lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for seven months, most of which was their coldest winter on record. I would move back in a heartbeat if I could afford it.

8. I have suffered from chronic motion sickness since I was six years old.

9. I almost burned down my O Chem lab by refluxing a very closed system.

10. I am very against Facebook, MySpace, and the majority of other social networking sites. I didn't used to be this way.

11. I also used to be a hardcore gamer...World of Warcraft, Guild Wars and Spore mostly. Don't do that anymore either.

12. I have not owned a TV since 2005. I watch LOST, NCIS, The Daily Show, Colbert Report, Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann on my internet machine.

13. I have worked in over 25 different jobs. Seriously, I can manage high yield accounts, flip burgers, wire fireworks, sequence DNA, maintain a line of 23,000 people, run a Gap store, tell you about every high-end cowboy boot available, rescue animals, intubate, start an IV, 5S the hell out of my department and explain the technicalities of plastination, yet I cannot balance my checkbook or keep a boyfriend.

14. I started working in pyrotechnics when I was 18. This will be my 12th summer shooting shows for other people instead of eating BBQ and going to parties.

15. I have an irrational phobia of wind.

16. At one time, in a little one bedroom apartment, I had one dog, two cats, a rat and a duck. The duck was in the bathtub.

17. I really, honestly, have no patience. At all. For anything. It is not my virtue. I get bored easily and I hate stupid people, so.....I can get in trouble.

18. I have 3 holes in each ear and one tattoo on my shoulder.

19. I still have never been to Disneyland, Disneyworld, or any other large location of happiness owned by Walt Disney Co.

20. I have an ulcer.

21. I have an encyclopedic knowledge of The X-Files and LOST.

22. From March until the time we are physically forced out by a Park Ranger because of snow, Wyatt and I will spend more time camping and hiking than we spend at home.

23. I go to work in goth when I am angry.

24. I still like Bon Jovi and I am NOT ASHAMED OF IT.

25. I am a total sellout for doing this thing. UPDATE: I'm really not. I just feel like a dork. :-)

0 Responses